The main idea - to make a DJI cameras works as a usual camera, without any DJI equipment.
Unlike as Cosmostreamer for Osmo, which connects via Wi-Fi, Cosmostreamer wired connects to gimbal by wires. That is why connection is more easy and stable, Wi-Fi not needed, no interferencies with RC.
Cosmostreamer Wired connects to DJI gimbals by wires, with a standard camera mount or DJI Osmo Extension Cable.
Cosmostreamer Wired receives video from DJI camera and outputs on HDMI. Telemetry overlay available. Also, as customer wants: connect long HDMI cable or connect a HDMI video sender for vider transmition for long distance. Also, Wi-Fi connection available too.
Camera and gimbal control from usual RC transmitter, but a PCM receiver needed. DJI Inspire gimbals can work in Osmo mode (always horizontal, roll control not available), or in Inspire mode (roll control available). Osmo gimbals (X3 black, X3+ black (Z3)) can work only in Osmo mode (always horizontal).
Cosmostreamer Wired with Companion Board and DJI Osmo extension cable and X5R
Cosmostreamer Wired DJI Osmo extension cable and X3
- DJI gimbals wired connection, video receiving, telemetry receiving, control
- DJI Gimbal and camera settings control
- RC receivers connection (PWM/PPM/SBus)
- Zoom and pan/tilt control
- HDMI video output from DJI cams, optionaly with telemetry overlay
- Control from custom joysticks (Arduino based, for example) via I2C bus
- GPS connection for time/date on camera (for photo/video timestamps)
- Optional DJI flight controler connection for orientation correction in difficult conditions. Control from DJI remote and from RC at the same time
- Custom IMU connection insted DJI flight controller
- And many others...
Want a custom feature?
Just Contact us!
- X3 white (Inspire mode, Osmo mode)
- X3 black (Osmo mode only)
- X3+ black (Z3 black) (Osmo mode only)
- X3+ white (Z3 white) (Inspire mode, Osmo mode)
- X5 (Inspire mode, Osmo mode)
- X5R (Inspire mode, Osmo mode)
How to make
You can build you own Cosmostreamer box, it's not a difficult. But anyway, you need to buy license for software.
For all DJI cams
Cosmostreamer for DJI Pocket 2
Connect to DJI Pocket 2 with USB or Wi-Fi
Cosmostreamer for DJI Pocket Osmo
Connect to DJI Pocket Osmo with USB or Wi-Fi
Cosmostreamer for DJI Osmo Action
Connect to Osmo Action by Wi-Fi
For Cosmostreamer NG and for direct connection to DJI Osmo/Osmo+/OsmoPro/OsmoRAW, DJI Osmo Pocket and DJI Osmo Action
CosmoViewer NG Mac
For Cosmostreamer NG
Cosmostreamer for Osmo
Connect to DJI Osmo by Wi-Fi
Connect to DJI Zenmuse X3/Z3/X5/X5R directly by wires
Cosmostreamer Wired Light
Connect to DJI Osmo Pro/RAW with DJI Wired adapter